cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, set stm32H750 tim, Error in 'deviceManage/Function-Call Subsystem/Timers': Initialization commands cannot be evaluated. TIMERS_Config function : Can not find which APB timer TIM1 is connected to.Default preference value STM32TIMAPB set to APB1 is use

lling.1
Associate II

0690X00000D8vuiQAB.pngHi, set  stm32H750 tim, Error in 'deviceManage/Function-Call Subsystem/Timers': Initialization commands cannot be evaluated. TIMERS_Config function : Can not find which APB timer TIM1 is connected to.Default preference value STM32TIMAPB set to APB1 is used.

15 REPLIES 15
DHofe.1
Associate II

Hi @Cyril FENARD​ 

I made some more tests and figured out that the problem occurs only if I use Timers which are connected to the APB1 bus. Do you have an idea why this could be a problem?

Best regards

I can use timer now , but adc has problems. �?��?自 Windows 10 版邮件<>应用

All timers? For example also TIM2?

All the functions of stm32h750 are expected to be tested again, and there are many bugs. �?��?自 Windows 10 版邮件<>应用
银侯.1
Associate

Hi, I have the same problem. Although I use the latest version of STM32-MAT/TARGET-5.6.0, I can only use TIM1, 8, 15, 16, 17. Other timers have the same problem as you. How do you solve it?

DHofe.1
Associate II

Hi

To be honest we decided to not use the STM32-MAT/TARGET anymore because it is to buggy and really slow in compiling. I implemented the software directly in the STM32CubeIDE and communicate directly over the USB port with Matlab using their serialport implementation.

Kind regards