cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all, I have a question because this is not clear according to datasheet. I am using STM32H755XIH3 MCU and I wand to know if I want to use VOS0 MODE. can I use the SMPS on and supply only the LDO and work at VOS0 mode? thanks all.

IGAL TALOR
Associate II

at the datasheet:

LDO only - can work with VOS0

SMPS directly cant work with VOS0.

SMPS on and supplies only the LDO - ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @IGAL TALOR​ ,

For STM32H755xxx3 sales types (industrial temperature range) the voltage regulator output can be set only to VOS2 or VOS3 in Run mode.

The different hardware configurations for power supply is mentioned in DS12919 figure 16: Direct SMPS supply and External SMPS supply, LDO supplied by SMPS.

0693W00000Y9Dw2QAF.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
IGAL TALOR
Associate II

the schematic:

0693W00000Y9DMnQAN.png

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @IGAL TALOR​ ,

For STM32H755xxx3 sales types (industrial temperature range) the voltage regulator output can be set only to VOS2 or VOS3 in Run mode.

The different hardware configurations for power supply is mentioned in DS12919 figure 16: Direct SMPS supply and External SMPS supply, LDO supplied by SMPS.

0693W00000Y9Dw2QAF.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.