cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been able to transfer IOT data from the B-L462E-CELL1 board to an IOT Website?

chill.2
Associate

I have spent the past week trying the demonstration projects and demonstration binaries for the B-L462E-CELL1 board.

I have been able to compile and down load a number projects but none of them will connect to the Truphone website using the embedded SIM card.

I have found one demonstration binary (L462_iot_t1sc_scocket_v601.bin) which I am attaching.

This demonstration binary will connect rapidly to Truphone site. However, it has limited capabilities.

To STM Support, will you please see if you can find the source code for this binary?

Since it is the only thing I have been able to connect with Truphone it would be a starting point for getting something to work.

Any help, guidance, or commiseration will be greatly appreciated.

Charley

1 REPLY 1
chill.2
Associate

Well, as Pogo Possum said "We have met the enemy and he is us."

I installed the latest version of the STM32 IDE and I am now able to get the demonstration in the BL462_new\en.x-cube-cellular_v5.2.0\STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V5.2.0 to run on the board.

It seems to be putting out data, so I will try sending data via http to a cloud somewhere.

Charley