cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G473 - PA10 I2C. Docs issue?

DOCon.1
Senior

I have been troubleshooting a I2C device for longer than I'd like to admit. Today I attempted to configure with CUBE, and I think I've found the pin I'm using may not be compatible.

PA10. Can it be used for SDA2? I thought it could based on the AF table in the UM. Cube shows it cannot. The UM table where it lists the AFs all together (Above the one that breaks down by AF) also does not show PA10 is capable of SDA2.

I think this is probably a User Manual error. Can anyone confirm? Thank you. Of note, I've used this periph on a diff board that uses H7, and I've gotten it to work on I2C1 on G473.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
DOCon.1
Senior

Related piece of the puzzle: I think PA8 may be the intended (and implemented in hardware) SDA2 pin. It shows as SMBA on the second DS table. I'm not lion!

Hi @Community member​ ,

A new DS revision will be published as soon.

I will get back to you when the issue is fixed.

Thanks,

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This issue is fixed and the new Datasheet revision is published in the ST website: DS12712 Rev 5.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Kaouthar,

Thanks for letting us know.

Jan

@KDJEM.1​