cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UART on P-L496G-CELL02 board?

MiEx13
Associate II

We are using the P-L496G-CELL02 demo board and want to connect an external device through an UART.

Is there (for example USART1) accessible for external connection? Which ports are connected to the Arduino compatible interface? Is there an UART aviable?

Or are there schematics of the board aviable?

Regards,

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MiEx13​ ,

You can find the schematic board in .pdf file in the CAD Resources at 32L496GDISCOVERY.

Thanks for your contribution.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MiEx13​ ,

I advise you to take a look at this user Manual UM2365 “STM32 Discovery pack for LTE IoT cellular to cloud�?.

Also, you can find the board schematic on the tab CAD resources at the P-L496G-CELL02.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MiEx13
Associate II

Hi @KDJEM.1

Thank you for your answer.

I know about the document UM2365, but the attached schematics are only from the modem extension as far as I can see and not of the P-L496G.

Also your link to the "board schematics" only leads to a PDF of the schematics for the modem extension. Than the "CAD resources" ZIP only contains .SchDoc and .PrjPcb files that I can not read; no PDF of the board schematics; only PDFs of the assembly drawing...

Regards,

Michael

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MiEx13​ ,

You can find the schematic board in .pdf file in the CAD Resources at 32L496GDISCOVERY.

Thanks for your contribution.

Kaouthar

MiEx13
Associate II

Hi @KDJEM.1​ 

Thank you very much for updating the link to the document.

regards,

Michael