cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDCAN module not working on STM32G0B1

akuma.51
Associate II

In any mode of FDCAN, receiver doesnot seem to be working. My project is attached.

10 REPLIES 10
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @akuma.5​,

Did you try the ready-to-use FDCAN examples provided in STM32CubeG0 package?

The ioc file is under this path: \STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.6.0\Projects\STM32G0C1E-EV\Examples\FDCAN\

You should check the hardware, the transceivers and bitrate.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
akuma.51
Associate II

used the same provided in package.

But could not get the result.

Also, it seems receiver call back & activate notification IS not working>

pLS hElp.

akuma.51
Associate II

i Am using Nucleo-G0B1RE Development Board.

Pls Help for FDCAN implementation.

Karl Yamashita
Lead II

How is the CAN transceiver connected to the STM32G0B1 and what CAN bus are you connecting to? Better question is what node is sending ID 0x321 to your STM32G0B1?

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.
akuma.51
Associate II

I Have 2 nos NUCLEO G0B1RE board that i am using to connect. Clock being used is internal 16MHz.

akuma.51
Associate II

I have already used \STM32Cube_FW_G0_V1.6.0\Projects\STM32G0C1E-EV\Examples\FDCAN\ example. It is not working . You can check UploAded Project.

Karl Yamashita
Lead II

You still didn't answer about the CAN transceivers. Draw a simple block diagram on how everything is connected together. The example code is not the problem.

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.
akuma.51
Associate II

i am using max3051 transceiver to connect both boards.

Karl Yamashita
Lead II

It helps to see a diagram on how you connected everything together. I've answered a similar question last week so the guy drew up diagram. It turns out he didn't connect everything together correctly. Let's make sure you did it correctly before moving forward with other questions.