cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESP-PSRAM64H and STM32H743 QSPI mode

Dat Tran
Senior II

Hi,

Is there any one success with ESP-PSRAM64H in memory mapped mode?

We are able to read ID (0x9F) in spi mode. But when we read/write, it return 0xFF. We don't see EnableWrite command, does this chip has EnableWrite command?

We also wanted to use this memory as RAM so we can read and write from a pointer.

But how we send Read and Write command Id at the same time when set register at memory mapped mode?

Many thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Related topics, easier for me to find later

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000iCq1hSAC/stm32h723-problem-with-serial-ram-in-memory-mapped-mode

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
APiro.1
Associate II

Tesla DeLorean,

Thanks for sharing of the link! It seem that we need to try the APS6408L-3OBM-BA to see if it works. It may wait until next version of our prototype board to add it on, because I couldn't find any evaluation board of this BGA.

/Artin

Alex - APMemory
Senior II

Hi,

I'm not sure which board you are looking at. For reference, we did test APS6408L-3OBM-BA  on MB1331 for STM32H7A/B, by replacing the NOR to IoT RAM using the OCTOSPI2 slot. Demo code attached as well.

Thanks

Alex

0693W00000LwWW1QAN.png

Alex - APMemory
Senior II

Hi Artin,

Please see APS6408L-3OBM-BA code example attached, It was used on MB1331 STM32H7A/B board, replacing the NOR by our RAM on the OCTOSPI2 slot

Hope this help

Alex

APiro.1
Associate II

Hello Alex,

Thanks for description and the sample code! I really appreciate it. We are going to produce a new version of prototype board for one of our new products and I will add APS6408L-3OBM-BA on it to test.

What I meant by evaluation board was that if APM had small PCBs with APS6408L-3OBM-BA like in your picture. It would help people to verify the memory with their designs and APM to sell more memory.

/Artin