cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with GPDMA and ADC on STM32H563

Ghislain_Clement
Associate II

I want to use DMA with ADC1. For this I made the following configuration (file attached). I have an error when calling the HAL_DMAEx_List_InsertNode() function. The error code is HAL_DMA_QUEUE_ERROR_OUTOFRANGE. I don't see where the problem comes from, any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Ghislain_Clement and welcome to the Community 🙂

I don't see any DMA_Init() or GPDMA1 interrupt initialization?

If possible, provide your ioc file to check more the peripherals configurations.

Did you activate ADC peripheral and start conversions using HAL_ADC_Start_DMA()?

Please try to follow the GPDMA workshop and GPDMA documentation. These resources may help you on how to configure GPDMA and DMA with ADC configuration.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Ghislain_Clement and welcome to the Community 🙂

I don't see any DMA_Init() or GPDMA1 interrupt initialization?

If possible, provide your ioc file to check more the peripherals configurations.

Did you activate ADC peripheral and start conversions using HAL_ADC_Start_DMA()?

Please try to follow the GPDMA workshop and GPDMA documentation. These resources may help you on how to configure GPDMA and DMA with ADC configuration.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thank you very much for the links. I succeeded with a small project in basic DMA mode. This is what I need, it’s perfect!