cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ST Micro have a defined NCNR and / or cancellation policy. If so, can you please define it? Thank You

AM Co.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi AM Co.1,

One of our community managers has flagged your recent question for a case creation for a direct answer. This message is in response to that.

ST has a number of NCNR policies that vary based on the part, import/export details, and availability. There is not just one specific policy. The specific policy for every part/order can be found in the agreement when a purchase is made or with the sales manager that is handling the case.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

This isn't the place for this, speak to your local sales office and/or representative.

The Support page also has a means to create an Online Support Request, but like I said, this is the job of SALES.

But understand most everything is 40-80 weeks out, people getting stuff are ones with orders, and not pushing off and cancelling deliveries. With people who pre-pay or have contracts being front of their respective queues. The market dynamics have changed.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

If you get parts, sell them with surplus on the black market...

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi AM Co.1,

One of our community managers has flagged your recent question for a case creation for a direct answer. This message is in response to that.

ST has a number of NCNR policies that vary based on the part, import/export details, and availability. There is not just one specific policy. The specific policy for every part/order can be found in the agreement when a purchase is made or with the sales manager that is handling the case.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

Good Morning ,

Thank you for your response.

NCNR are typically component related.

But we were recently given this by one of our vendors—

I found this to be extreme in light of the current market conditions .

But when asked for a copy of the letter from ST- was told it was not available.

I hope you can see my confusion.?

Please be advised that ST has made a worldwide decision to align on the current NCNR terms in all 4 regions.

* We will allow cancelations or reschedules for any line item without a PLD assigned to it.

* We will not allow cancelations or reschedules for any line item with a PLD inside the window of the current month plus 5 months.

* We will allow cancelations or reschedules if PLD is assigned outside of the current month plus 5 window.

Athena agreements are excluded from the above terms and will remain NCNR.

Standard NCNR devices remain under normal NCNR terms and conditions.

All are requests are to be sent via EDI please.

Anne Coffin

[edit: contact details removed by moderator]

This is a forum - please remove that e-mail spam at the end. (You can edit the post.)