cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug problem with clone st-linkv2

AnilKose
Associate II

Hi everyone!

I use stm32f103c8t6 and clone st-linkv2 when i try to debug my codes with stmcubeide i had a lot of errors. Like connection error or debug path etc. I cant solve it. When i use MDK-ARM code is working but i cant get any data. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For clone products, we can't garantie anything. I suggest you to contact one of our distributors (you can find them using the filters on this link) and get genuine products. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @AnilKose 

To have a working product. You just have to buy genuine STM32 MCU and ST-LINK.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I cant find geniune st-link stock anywhere

Really ??

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/st-link-v2.html#sample-buy

AScha3_0-1712784297507.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Really?

AndrewNeil_0-1712785312835.png

AndrewNeil_1-1712785350805.png

AnilKose
Associate II

I live in Turkiye and i cant find in my city i mean that. 

AnilKose
Associate II

I dont have much time for this project so i cant wait for shipment.

Hello @AnilKose ,

As ST we cannot support "cloned" products. Maybe you need to find an answer somwhere on the net or contact the manufacturer?

Many of STM32 users here in the community and outside faced issues with a such contrefeit products including cloned/copied STM32 chips.

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

For clone products, we can't garantie anything. I suggest you to contact one of our distributors (you can find them using the filters on this link) and get genuine products. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

AnilKose
Associate II

Thank you so much guys. I see i don't research enough. I'm gonna buy a geniune parts.