cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable any register in debug mode stm32cubeide

JBece.1
Associate

Hello everyone

I have a little problem with stm32cubdeide, when im trying to work in debug mode with the mcu stm32f469nih6 i can't modiffy or add any bit to enable the register RCC->AHB1NER->GPIODEN.

I just want to set clock to activate other peripheriphal and blink any led

0693W00000Y6wDLQAZ.jpgshows a little blue circle where should be modify and put 1 to activate, but i cant add etiher 1 or other number, i dont know what is the solution, any can help me? please

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AScha.3
Chief II

here it looks like:

0693W00000Y6wY4QAJ.pngat your pic - no bits shown , so maybe the port is not enabled at all .

you cannot change anything , it needs to be possible by your init/setup code ;

if register bits are shown,just click on it to toggle state. if greyed out - impossible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gbm
Lead III

Click on Pause button if you didn't do that already.

AScha.3
Chief II

here it looks like:

0693W00000Y6wY4QAJ.pngat your pic - no bits shown , so maybe the port is not enabled at all .

you cannot change anything , it needs to be possible by your init/setup code ;

if register bits are shown,just click on it to toggle state. if greyed out - impossible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
JBece.1
Associate

i solved the problem my card was not detected by stm32cubeide due to a problem with the dll driver and therefore did not allow me to work in debug mode, I solved the connection problem and now I can add or modify records in debug mode.

Thanks for help me

regards