cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN NETWORK

I would like to test an application with the can network, I found some applications on the internet using a blackpill or bluepill like in this website:
https://www.micropeta.com/video115
, but here I have an STM32F723IEK6 NUCLEO-G474RE and I tested these codes that I found on the internet and saw that several things didn't work. Can you point me to a code or library that works with recent versions?

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @thais-claudino-zhsolution and sorry for the late reply.

The link you provide didn't mention what STM32 MCU part number is using and you tested the same on STM32F723 and STM32G474!

First, STM32G474 has FDCAN instead of bxCAN like what was implemented in STM32F723. For this, you need to refer to their respective datasheets. FDCAN and bxCAN have different implementation and you cannot use the example you provided by the link with STM32G474.

Second, what was the issue with STM32F723? could you please share your project including the ioc file? and also share the schematics of your own implementation including the transceivers?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.