cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE Sensor network with only STM32WB (NO iPhone or Android!)

AWack
Associate III

Hi,

I want to send sensor data from several sensors with STM32WB to another STM32WB (the main controller in my system). Unfortunately I only find examples where communication is established between STM32WB and a smartphone or similar, but not with a STM32WB as the "central".

Is there any example / hints?

Best regards,

Achim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @AWack 

What I suggest you is to follow the BLE_p2pRouteur for the STM32WB55 and BLE_p2pRouter for the STM32WB0. Then, you can modify it or inspire from it to keep just the central part and configure the peripheral part of the Router if you need to share the data as a router or you can share this data too from a serial monitor or whatever you do. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @AWack 

What I suggest you is to follow the BLE_p2pRouteur for the STM32WB55 and BLE_p2pRouter for the STM32WB0. Then, you can modify it or inspire from it to keep just the central part and configure the peripheral part of the Router if you need to share the data as a router or you can share this data too from a serial monitor or whatever you do. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.