cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break at address "0x1fff3f36" with no debug information available, or outside of program code

Gokulraj
Associate II

Hai,

I'm working in a project with STM32L433CCU3 controller,but controller not responding in a usual manner.Some time it responded normal and then it changes and it throwing error in STM32-IDE as below

Break at address "0x1fff3f36" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.

and STM32L433CCU3 pin no:44( BOOT 0) connected with Pull-down resistor but gives OUTPUT HIGH.

Anyone help me with this,what will be the solution..!

Thanks 

M.Gokulraj

7 REPLIES 7

What value of pull down?

Check netlist for other connectivity. 

Check blank or solder test board for shorts.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MM..1
Chief II

BOOT0 is shared with PH3, then based on code and option bytes ... read

MM1_0-1701508327321.png

I have tried by using 10K ,4.7K, 1K Resistors to pull down,but still BOOT0 pin is HIGH.

Look to other causes..

Shall i start with checking the power system line by removing controller from board or checking the all GPIO pins in controller.

If you have any other suggestion,please let me know.

TDK
Guru

Sounds like BOOT0/PH3 is shorted to VCC.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Couldn't you measure the resistance between BOOT0 and VCC / GND ?

Provide salient portions of netlist, pcb, schematic, etc ?

Review Option Bytes per M&M

Perhaps add serial output to print and decode option bytes, and internal states, without the debugger.

Apply basic debugging and diagnostic for a board, create a check list of what you've checked, and what you have OBSERVED, so people other than you can make weighted opinions on possible causes.