cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attached: Spreadsheet of STM32 appnotes and the Knowledge base with date/title/url

BarryWhit
Senior III

I was going to submit a forum feature request to add an "Insert Appnote Link" button to the editor with filtering capability to save members some time when answering question. I immediately realized that will never happen.

Then I realized that while I already made this list for my own use, it may be useful to other regulars, so why not share?

It was scraped a few months ago, and will obviously grow stale over time. It's also limited to STM32 products. It may not be complete, but that's because it's difficult to navigate the maze that is ST's website.

I Hope it will be useful to some of you.

- If a post has answered your question, please acknowledge the help you received by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Once you've solved your issue, please consider posting a summary of any additional details you've learned. Your new knowledge may help others in the future.
1 REPLY 1
BarryWhit
Senior III

Here is a bonus csv file of Community Knowledge Base articles. Just like the appnotes, I find it useful (and much easier) to scan through the entire list in this way - I always find something I didn't know I wanted to know more about.

- If a post has answered your question, please acknowledge the help you received by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Once you've solved your issue, please consider posting a summary of any additional details you've learned. Your new knowledge may help others in the future.