cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC DMA

_Danny_
Associate III

I am using the STM32U575 Nucleo board and have configured ADC4 IN3 to read ADC values using DMA. I referred to a tutorial video to set up the DMA for ADC. At 5:15 minutes into the tutorial video, there is  an option called 'Conversion Data Management Mode', which I did not find when configuring ADC4 on my STM32U575 Nucleo board. However, this option is available when I configure ADC1. Due to pin constraints, I must use ADC4. Can you please help me read ADC values using ADC4 with DMA?"

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

> Due to pin constraints, I must use ADC4.

What constraint? ADC4_IN3 is on the same pin as ADC1_IN3 (PC2)

ADC4 and ADC1 peripherals are different, so the setup will be different. ADC4 looks similar to the ADCs on the STM32F4 series. Perhaps you can use examples from there as inspiration.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
_Danny_
Associate III

Hi

I have configured ADC1_IN8 and ADC1_IN1 for 12-bit resolution, but when I attempt to read the ADC value, I am only getting readings around 10 or 11, rather than the expected value of approximately 1980. Could you help me identify why the ADC readings are not reflecting the expected 12-bit value?