cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

저는 현재 STM32F410CBT3 모�?�로 개발중�? 있습니다.

GGIL.1
Associate II

저는 현재 STM32F410CBT3 모�?�로 개발중�? 있습니다. 

FLASH MEMORY MT25Q128 모�?��?� SPI로 연결하여 메모리를 사용하려고합니다.

MT25Q128 메모리�? 1M�?�기�?� �?��?�터를 저장하고 싶습니다. 

방법�?� 있으면 알려주시기 바�?니다. 내부 RAM�?� �?�기가 작아서 1M사�?�즈�?� �?��?�터를 넣�?�수 있는 방법�?� 모르겠습니다.

빠른 답변 부�?드립니다. ​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English:

I am currently developing the STM32F410CBT3 model.

I am trying to use the memory by connecting the FLASH MEMORY MT25Q128 model with SPI.

I want to store 1M of data in MT25Q128 memory.

Please let me know if there is a way. The size of the internal RAM is small, so I don't know how to put 1M size of data.

Please answer fast.

Even if the STM32F410CBT3 does not offer a Quad-SPI interface, you can use it in normal SPI mode by using DQ0 and DQ1 and connecting them to MOSI/MISO of one of the two SPI ports.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English:

I am currently developing the STM32F410CBT3 model.

I am trying to use the memory by connecting the FLASH MEMORY MT25Q128 model with SPI.

I want to store 1M of data in MT25Q128 memory.

Please let me know if there is a way. The size of the internal RAM is small, so I don't know how to put 1M size of data.

Please answer fast.

Even if the STM32F410CBT3 does not offer a Quad-SPI interface, you can use it in normal SPI mode by using DQ0 and DQ1 and connecting them to MOSI/MISO of one of the two SPI ports.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.