cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an example of reading and using audio from the on-board microphone of the STM32F469I Discovery kit? Details below

TSidd.3
Associate II

I am trying to access and read audio from the on-board microphone of my board and run it through a speech recognition model (Tensorflow lite speech commands). I am unable to find the audio library for my board or an example of accessing and using audio from the board. I was wondering if the STM32CubeIDE environment has such an example for this board? Please let me know and your help would be highly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Dmato.11
Associate

I'm looking for also.

Further to @Community member​ 's tip, to get access to sample written and running example applications - including audio etc - for any of the discovery boards - please download and review the contents of the relevant STM32Cube[F, H ...] firmware file for that board, here the F4 -> STM32CubeF4 - in this case since the STM32F469.... board is an F4 based board. The file will look something like this en.STM32Cube_FW_F4.... for English. Please note that the examples may not necessarily be a full implementation of what you could be looking for

HTH

Gipsyblues

Thank you for the suggestion. I will see if I can find an example application that can be adopted for my purposes. I would like to ask one more question. Is there an existing audio library for my board? For example the STM32F746 board has the following audio library files 'AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG.h' and 'AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG.cpp' at the following link: https://os.mbed.com/teams/ST/code/AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG/

These files can be used to access and read audio from the F7 board's microphone. If there is are similar files for my board (disco_F469ni), I should be able to use it similarly. Please let me know.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will see if I can find an example application that can be adopted for my purposes. I would like to ask one more question. Is there an existing audio library for my board? For example the STM32F746 board has the following audio library files 'AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG.h' and 'AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG.cpp' at the following link: https://os.mbed.com/teams/ST/code/AUDIO_DISCO_F746NG/

These files can be used to access and read audio from the F7 board's microphone. If there is are similar files for my board (disco_F469ni), I should be able to use it similarly. Please let me know.