cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install X-Cube-USB-Audio

Davorin
Senior

Good morning

Are there any isntall instructions for the X-Cube-USB_Audio extension?

Don't see anything on the product site...

Also when trying to install it manually through the package manager it tells me that this package isn't compatible or corrupted....

Or is there any sample code to quickly test USB audio receiving from computer?

thanks in advance

richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No, unfortunately this package was already created at the beginning of 2019, when no IOC files were enclosed.

However, you can also create the IOC yourself afterwards by reading the configuration from the initialisations and inserting it into STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Davorin​ ,

Please have a look at this UM2195 "User manual USB device audio streaming Expansion Package for STM32Cube", this will help on how to use the library for audio.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Davorin
Senior

Okay...seems I just have to use the folder as is and open the sample projects there....

Sadly there are no .ioc files for each project so I could modify the peripheral settings and pin mapping....

Is there a way to add such ioc file?

When I click on the upper right MX icon nothing happens...

thanks in advance

richard

No, unfortunately this package was already created at the beginning of 2019, when no IOC files were enclosed.

However, you can also create the IOC yourself afterwards by reading the configuration from the initialisations and inserting it into STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Could you elaborate on the steps required on creating the IOC files to be able to import the X-Cube-USB-Audio package into stm32cube ide? 

Could the X-Cube-USB-Audio package be made available through the 'Embedded Software Package Manager' to ease the installation process? This seems like a bit of an oversight that it is not available this way already.