cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone I have download the X-CUBE-SAFEA1 Software Package for STSAFE-A software and trying to compile authentication example but get the following error ./Middlewares/ST/STM32_Cryptographic/X509/Inc/x509_crypto.h fatal err #include "crypto.h

p123
Associate II

I don't see any crypto.h file in the entire workspace how will I get this file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KnarfB
Principal III

You need to install a crypto lib in addition, see X-CUBE-SAFEA1/Middlewares/ST/STM32_Cryptographic/readme.txt

hth

KnarfB

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KnarfB
Principal III

You need to install a crypto lib in addition, see X-CUBE-SAFEA1/Middlewares/ST/STM32_Cryptographic/readme.txt

hth

KnarfB

Thanks!!

After reading the readme I had download the "x-cube-cryptolib" and followed the procedure given in readme and successfully compile the Authentication example.

Now I want to ask that I want to run this for STM32G4 series but in the cryptolib there is no such folder STM32G4. For the Authentication example that I had compiled there was folder of STM32L4 in the cryptolib. Can you guide me regarding to this?????

KnarfB
Principal III

There are several variants around. The current version here https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-cryptolib.html should contain what you need.

hth

KnarfB