cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain or give me the RAM-test configuration on a stm32f303VC with the x-cube libary?

DPock.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petr Sladecek
ST Employee

Hello DP,

above all, pls consider you are sharing information which are under NDA (STL code & associated documentation)! I strongly suggest to address local FAE at case of problems with this FW.

Anyway at principle, you need to setup single or more contiguous areas of SRAM to be tested via specific configuration structures. The alignment of such an area and its size is limited and well described at the FW user guide. You can select if areas should be tested at single shot or at steps.

Best regards,

Petr

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

What do you mean by RAM-test configuration? Which X-Cube library are you referring to?

JW

DPock.1
Associate

Hello,

i use the STM32 Safety STL Libary.

<Screenshot removed by Moderator as content is distributed under NDA>

With the libraries it is possible to perform CPU, Flash and RAM self-tests. 

The CPU and Flash tests work. Here I was able to set the configuration files correctly. 

Now the question is how to choose the config data for the RAM selftest. 

Currently, the dates are as follows: 

with this data I get an error in the RAM status

I hope that you can help me further.

DP

Petr Sladecek
ST Employee

Hello DP,

above all, pls consider you are sharing information which are under NDA (STL code & associated documentation)! I strongly suggest to address local FAE at case of problems with this FW.

Anyway at principle, you need to setup single or more contiguous areas of SRAM to be tested via specific configuration structures. The alignment of such an area and its size is limited and well described at the FW user guide. You can select if areas should be tested at single shot or at steps.

Best regards,

Petr