cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST intranet updater server is unknown: mcucrossselector.codex.cro.st.com

suhas1
Associate II

I am currently encountering an issue while configuring the Motor Control Workbench. Upon completion of the configuration, I receive an error stating "ST Intranet Updater Server is unknown: mcucrossselector.codex.cro.st.com." Additionally, the compilation process in Motor Control Workbench results in "Compiled with errors."

I am using STM32 Cube IDE to upload the program. Could you please provide guidance on whether this server error is something that needs attention, or if it can be neglected?

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello suhas1,

The issue you are facing has been resolved in newer MCSDK version, please consider upgrading your setup to MCSDK 6.2.1.
However, as I see it on your picture, it seems that your project has been generated completely and should be working fine.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello suhas1,

The issue you are facing has been resolved in newer MCSDK version, please consider upgrading your setup to MCSDK 6.2.1.
However, as I see it on your picture, it seems that your project has been generated completely and should be working fine.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

Thanks for your reply it was helpful the error is not showing now and I'm using latest Cube MX file.