STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.1 is out !

Dear MCSDK users,MCSDK version 6.3.1 is now available: Download It here.This is a bug fix release and here are the main changes for this version:Motor Control Features:FOCFixed compilation issue for ICS topology and STM32L4 seriesFixed dissipative br...

ASA by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with downloading X-CUBE-MCSDK-FUL

I have registered and was trying to download X-CUBE-MCSDK-FUL. When I clicked on any of the versions (5.5.3, 5.5.2, 5.4.7) a pop-up window appears for me to type in various info. I was able to enter all requested info, except "application", which a...

LChan.12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC issue (possible bug) using IHM042v1

I have problems with Bus Voltage Sensing on IHM042v1. I'm trying to get it to work with 2 motors, both using encoder. I moved ENC_Z/H3_B signal to pin PA6 and Bus Voltage Sensing to pin PB2(ADC2_IN2)/PB12(ADC4_IN3) (tried both) leaving ENC_A/H1_A on ...

Z0ld3n by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-IHM023V3 MotorControl Workbench 5.Y.2 ACIM

Hi..I am trying to drive an ACIM motor on a project with STEVAL-IHM023V3 using Nucleo STM32G431RB MCU, but in some cases when starting the motor, a phase explodes and Rshunt ,IGBT, driver ,(sometimes) Nucleo STM32G431RB are destroyed.I did some resea...

Omer Ab by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Few questions regarding ST Motor Control

Hi, I have few questions regarding ST motor control library and hardware/motor compatibility.I need to control two high speed / low inductance Maxon Motors (ECX SPEED 8 M Ø8 mm) using position control (encoder) . Is steval-ihm042v1 inverter board suf...

Z0ld3n by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos