cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor Control Protocol Suite Library

AndreaEPC-CO
Associate

Hi everybody,

I was looking at the documentation for the MCSDK6 (great work btw), in particular to the Motor Control Protocol Suite section.

Everything is well documented, however, I was wondering if is there any DLL available in order to facilitate the communication between a PC application and the microcontroller.

Thank you,

Andrea.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello AndreEPC-CO,

Unfortunately, apart from the MotorPilot tool embedded in MCSDK, we provide nothing more to facilitate communication between the microcontroller and a computer. However, MotorPilot has been developed in a way that allows you to modify and adapt the tool to your needs.

We do note your request nonetheless, and this will be part of further development on our side.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello AndreEPC-CO,

Unfortunately, apart from the MotorPilot tool embedded in MCSDK, we provide nothing more to facilitate communication between the microcontroller and a computer. However, MotorPilot has been developed in a way that allows you to modify and adapt the tool to your needs.

We do note your request nonetheless, and this will be part of further development on our side.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
AndreaEPC-CO
Associate

Thank you Gael for the answer!

I'm really looking forward for you to release a library or something, because you've done a really nice work with the protocol and having a PC library would open a lot of possibilities.

Regards,

Andrea