cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC-SDK 6.1.0 V/F and ICS sensor selection problem. New MCSDK not working properly as mentioned.

mustafacmk
Associate II

There are actually a lot of problems. 

1- I create a new project and the V/F control selection does not appear. I'm just coming across FOC and 6-step control options. 

2- When I create a project related to FOC, I cannot select the ICS sensor option. When I want to create a custom board to overcome this, I can't find any information about json codes.

This version is good as an image, but functionally the promised features are useless.

If I can't see something, please someone teach me how to select the ICS sensor for the FOC option, how to create a new project for V/F, and how to use the board manager.

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello mustafacmk,

First of all, we would like to apologize for the delay in replying to your post.

If your point is still relevant, please note that ACIM configurations, and thus V/F configurations are not supported yet by our firmware. It is on our roadmap, however I can't tell you when this feature is going to be implemented.

Concerning ICS, it will be added in the next release which should be available in a few weeks. In the meantime you can use version 5.4.8.

Finally, documentation about the board manager should come up at the same time than MCSDK 6.2. It will be available on our wiki : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Main_Page

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.