cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS there a FUL version of MotorControl 5.Y.3 (X-CUBE-MCSDK-FUL_5.Y.3)?

DSchu.9
Associate II

After working with FUL_5.Y.2, I need some of the features offered in 5.Y.3.

I believe I clicked on the 5.5.3 version when downloading. Is 5.5.3 actually 5.Y.2? Or did I misclick? I did have trouble downloading, as my browser crashed and sent ~12 requests .

7 REPLIES 7
GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

Using following link

X-CUBE-MCSDK - STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) - STMicroelectronics

You are right, the version is visible as "5.5.3".

0693W00000QLPn4QAH.pngAfter passed the "Agreement" and "Get Software" process, I was able to download "en.X-CUBE-MCSDK_5.Y.3.zip" file.

Best regards.

GMA

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

This is unfortunately not the -FUL version of the file.

GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

The 5.Y.4 is FUL version by default, could you this one?

GMA

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA

Unfortunately the 5.Y.4 version has issues when generating pwm_curr_fdbk.c and related files, while the 5.Y.3 version does not.

Regards,

DS

GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

What kind of errors do you have?

May be that upgrading CubeMx to 6.5 and STM32 FW to V1.5 could help...

Best regards.

GMA

Best regards.
GMA

What kind of errors do you have?

Pointer is null or missing on generation of pwm_curr_fdbk.c. I've tried every single combination of firmwares and CubeMXs (include both recommended and most recent) and none work. It's a problem another employee explained earlier that was apparently in the works of being fixed.

However, my problem has been solved by reverting to 5.Y.2.

Out of curiosity, did you abandon using features you were originally after in 5.Y.3?