cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need FOC code for STM32 Nucleo-F302R8-IHM07M1

Nandhini3189
Associate II

I try implementing FOC for Bull Running BLDC motor with F302R8 Nucleo board and IHM07MI expansion board.Help me in this regard. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FouadB
ST Employee

Hello,

Please use MCSDK version 6.2 to obtain the complete FOC code with the desired configuration.

You can choose the Bull Running BLDC motor + control board Nucleo F302R8 + power board IHM07M1.

An example of a workbench file based on this configuration is attached for your reference.

Best regards 

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
FouadB
ST Employee

Hello,

Please use MCSDK version 6.2 to obtain the complete FOC code with the desired configuration.

You can choose the Bull Running BLDC motor + control board Nucleo F302R8 + power board IHM07M1.

An example of a workbench file based on this configuration is attached for your reference.

Best regards 

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."
Nandhini3189
Associate II

HI, thank you for the swift reply. I downloaded the code in Keil environment, but it is having some fatal error. How to rectify the fatal error.

Nandhini3189_0-1697438646804.png

Hello,

The issue reported by your linker may be caused by the version of MDK-Lite edition being used. Can you please confirm if this is the case?

If confirmed, a program that generates code and data exceeding 32 Kbytes will fail to compile, assemble, or link.

Would you be able to try generating your project using ST STM32CubeIDE or using a suitable version of Keil?

Best regards

Nandhini3189
Associate II

Hi thank you for the reply. I tried generating the code with STM32cubeIDE, it runs with no error and also got downloaded into the board, I also changed the code for Start/stop pin (PC13) in main.c by seeing in the YouTube, I also tried motor profiling before downloading the code, but my motor is not running. Please give me solution in this regard.

FouadB
ST Employee

Hello,

It's challenging to provide a solution without any data.

Can you please use the Motor Pilot GUI to start your motor? You might have to adjust your startup parameters (in GUI: Configuration/Advanced Configuration/Rev-up).

Best regards

Nandhini3189
Associate II

Hi,thank you. When I am trying to connect with GUI Iam facing the following issue. Although my communication port and baud rate are correct.

Nandhini3189_0-1697525438535.png

FouadB
ST Employee

Hello, could you please use the MC Pilot version launch from Workbench:

FouadB_0-1697530567884.png

and set appropriate baud rate according to the value set here:

FouadB_1-1697530704020.png

Please also check the port com by unplugging and plugging in your board.

Best regards

Hi thank you.But my issue still not resolved.I tried in all the ways you have mentioned but still not connecting. Also tell me about the jumper connections in control and power board whether it may affect the connection.

Nandhini3189
Associate II

Hi, also tell the ways to run the motor without user interface.