cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need FOC code for STM32 Nucleo-F302R8-IHM07M1

Nandhini3189
Associate II

I try implementing FOC for Bull Running BLDC motor with F302R8 Nucleo board and IHM07MI expansion board.Help me in this regard. 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

Using the MC Pilot GUI can greatly assist you in finalizing your tuning.
However, if you need to start the motor without the GUI, you can do so by pressing the Start button (blue button) on the Nucleo control board.
Alternatively, you can develop your own application and use the APIs defined in mc_api.c to start the motor (example: MC_StartMotor1()).

Best regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."

Hi, thank you for the support. The downloading issue got resolved and board connections also okay now, but my motor is not running it vibrates and firstly it runs one rotation and then vibrating.kindly help me in this regard. 

Nandhini3189
Associate II

Hi,it is showing the under voltage error although my power supply voltage is 12.5v. 

FouadB
ST Employee

Hello,

Good to hear that your connection problem has been resolved.

It appears that the issue you are currently facing is related to a startup problem.

You may need to adjust the startup parameters and possibly the gains of your speed regulator.

Please consult the attached document in chapter MC_SDK_6.2.0/Documentation/User Manual and refer to the "Firmware Errors" chapter for assistance in case of reported errors.

Best regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."