cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this error when I try connecting my Hardware ( Nucleo-F302R8, IHM07 ) with STM Motor Profiler. What could be the issue?

EOkum.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello EOkum.1,

This issue is generally caused by hardware. Nevertheless, have you first tried choosing manually the two boards you are using via the "Select Board" button ?

If the problem persist, consider having a look at your board's jumpers, especially the CN2 jumpers on F302R8, which both need to be set. They allow ST-LINK for onboard programming, which is mandatory for profiler.

Please also keep in mind that profiling is only done on 3-Shunt configurations, and that your IHM07 needs to be configured that way, even though it should not impact ST-LINK connection.

Hoping this will help,
Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello EOkum.1,

This issue is generally caused by hardware. Nevertheless, have you first tried choosing manually the two boards you are using via the "Select Board" button ?

If the problem persist, consider having a look at your board's jumpers, especially the CN2 jumpers on F302R8, which both need to be set. They allow ST-LINK for onboard programming, which is mandatory for profiler.

Please also keep in mind that profiling is only done on 3-Shunt configurations, and that your IHM07 needs to be configured that way, even though it should not impact ST-LINK connection.

Hoping this will help,
Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.