cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create my own board in MCSDK6.1.1

gtop.1
Associate III

I want to add my own board, but there is no documentation how to add.

0693W00000aJ5zgQAC.png

5 REPLIES 5
JKolj.1
Associate III

Yeah many of us are struggling with the same issue. There is a major lack of documentation with the 6.x SDK. Someone has seriously dropped the ball on this, and even worse, there are no good answers from ST about this matter.​

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @gtop.1​ 

I apologize for the lack of documentation. It is currently under review.

The recommended way to create your own board is to clone one ST board, and to modify it.

I attach a screen shot of the board manager highlighting the "clone" icon dedicated to this purpose.

If you start your design from a topology you evaluated from an ST board, modifying the board according to you own design should be straightforward.

Do not hesitate to share what is your starting point and what do you want to modify. It will also help us provide documentation at the right level of expectation.0693W00000aJYrVQAW.png 

Regards

Cedric

I want to change the current sensor to “Two Insulated Current Sensor�? in MCSDK 6.1.1. But there is no documentation and I don't know how to modify.

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @gtop.1​ 

Unfortunately ICS is not yet supported by MCSDK 6.1.

It is planned to put it back in MCSDK 6.2 expected in July. For the time being, MCSDK 5.4.8 is still available and support ICS.

Regards

Cedric

Looking forward to MCSDK 6.2 will be more useful.