TKara2_2-1720491494779.png

TKara2_0-1720491639197.png

Is my settings true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello TKara.2,

Despite providing a tool for custom boards implementation on WorkBench, please understand that we cannot offer an extended support to every customer concerning the implementation. You can refer to the Board Designer's documentation to see how it works (via Board Designer -> click on About -> User Guide). If you have any question or remark concerning our documentation, we will be happy to help. Concerning current sensing precisely, I can only suggest you to have a look at the way our other boards were implemented, and see if it copes well with your own.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TKara.2
Associate II

Can anyone help me?

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello TKara.2,

Despite providing a tool for custom boards implementation on WorkBench, please understand that we cannot offer an extended support to every customer concerning the implementation. You can refer to the Board Designer's documentation to see how it works (via Board Designer -> click on About -> User Guide). If you have any question or remark concerning our documentation, we will be happy to help. Concerning current sensing precisely, I can only suggest you to have a look at the way our other boards were implemented, and see if it copes well with your own.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.