Associate II

TKara2_0-1721042190028.png

why do i getting this eror

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello TKara.2,

Could you please send the .stwb6 of your project and tell me which version of the MCSDK you are using ?

Also, please have a look at our ST Community guideline to ensure the best support from our part : "How to write a Motor control post to get a response quickly"

Edit : At first glance, I can see though that your G2 gain is missing. That means that there is an undefined parameters in your Motor tab. If everything is fine there but you still experience the issue, then you can send me the .stwb6 file.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello TKara.2,

Could you please send the .stwb6 of your project and tell me which version of the MCSDK you are using ?

Also, please have a look at our ST Community guideline to ensure the best support from our part : "How to write a Motor control post to get a response quickly"

Edit : At first glance, I can see though that your G2 gain is missing. That means that there is an undefined parameters in your Motor tab. If everything is fine there but you still experience the issue, then you can send me the .stwb6 file.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
TKara.2
Associate II

Hello @Gael A  Thank you, this solved my problem