cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Launch a MC Workbench project with STM32G431CBUx mcu

captat
Associate II

I am trying to launch a MC Workbench project targeting a STM32G431CBUx mcu as the controller. I tried to modify an existing control board file to use the STM32G431CBUx as the mcu. I am able to select my custom control board on the selection page, as well as accompanying power and bridge board. 

However when I click "OK" in the bottom right corner to try to open the project I get a popup with this message: "The hardware selected is not compliant with the selected algorithm. Please review your selections"

Wondering why I am getting this error. Is the STM32G431CBUx mcu simply not supported at this time? Is there an alternative way to open an MC Workbench project with my intended target mcu?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @captat ,

This error is shown when the connection algorithm used by the MC Workbench does not find any solution to connect a mandatory feature from power board to the Mcu pins. Most of the time the problematic feature is the current sensing.

could you attach your control and power board to this thread ?

Regards.

Cédric 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @captat ,

This error is shown when the connection algorithm used by the MC Workbench does not find any solution to connect a mandatory feature from power board to the Mcu pins. Most of the time the problematic feature is the current sensing.

could you attach your control and power board to this thread ?

Regards.

Cédric