cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find LPUART, USART3 and USART4 in the schematics of B-L462E-CELL1?

SPere.2
Associate III

I need some help, I have found USART1 and USART2 however I can't understand where LPUART, USART3 and USART4 are. Also I don't understand what NC_UART0, RFT_UART1 and RFT_UART2 stand for. I know these last 3 are related to the modem type1sc. I also know LBAD0ZZ1SE is the Murata modem type1sc + STM32L462REY6TR.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, Murata puts the STM32L462REY6TR in their LBAD0ZZ1SE module, so configures and connects the STM32L462 according to their requirements within the module.

If you look at Murata's description for the Type1SE, you will also find the NC_UART0_*** (external) pins, all labeled Reserved for internal usage and testing. RFT_UART1 is labeled with Log_UART_***, RFT_UART2 with Recovery UART_***.

LPUART, USART3 and USART4 are available as functions on the STM32L462, but Murata does'nt seem to list or document them for the module.

The module's external pins and internal connections are all Murata's design, how is anyone here on the ST forums supposed to be able to help?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, Murata puts the STM32L462REY6TR in their LBAD0ZZ1SE module, so configures and connects the STM32L462 according to their requirements within the module.

If you look at Murata's description for the Type1SE, you will also find the NC_UART0_*** (external) pins, all labeled Reserved for internal usage and testing. RFT_UART1 is labeled with Log_UART_***, RFT_UART2 with Recovery UART_***.

LPUART, USART3 and USART4 are available as functions on the STM32L462, but Murata does'nt seem to list or document them for the module.

The module's external pins and internal connections are all Murata's design, how is anyone here on the ST forums supposed to be able to help?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.