cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if i debug the STM32f429iit6 program in Nucleo F429zit6 ?? I debug it in nucleo and now nucleo's USB FS working fine but the same code does not working in controller(stm32f429iit6). why this is happening ??

pshin.2
Associate II

I have two boards Nucleo F429ZIT6 and STM32F429IIT6 . Both controller have same Data sheet , both have same USB FS pin. I write the code for stm32F429IIT6 and debug it in both of boards my nucleo board is working fine but my STM32F429iit6 board is not working with same code . I don't understand why its not working , If anyone know about it please help me with same.

Thank You.

8 REPLIES 8

The clocking is not the same?

Something is electrically different in your implementation?

Perhaps narrow "not working" to something more specific?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you for your response.

I have checked the clocking too , it is correct. not working as in PC is not able to recognize the USB and i have also tried mass storage with USB but it is still not helping me enough.

I am attaching CLK config for your reference.

Waiting for your response.0693W00000aHq9XQAS.png

Blinking with LED works?

Is it only the USB which does not work, or something else too?

Any differences in USB pins routing?

JW

All other peripheral works fine only USB does not work0693W00000aHqWHQA0.png . I attached schematic of USB also please go through it once

gbm
Lead III

Check the clock source. On Nucleo, it's external 8 MHz generator (NOT crystal by default), don't know about your board.

I check that, Now I am getting error with USB NOT Recognized in Windows10 and in linux as well , please help with same .

Thank You

Hello @pshin.2​ ,

Please check this article: USB device not recognized about USB Not recognized error.

Hope this help you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

I already go through it but its not working .