cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDP communication on STM32H563ZI

Nao05215
Associate

I want to do UDP communication using ThreadX and NetXDuo on an STM32H563ZI.

I searched for STM32Cube Examples and found a sample project for STM32H5, but because FW_H5_v1.3.0 does not exist, an error occurs.

The following page is set up as an example of using TrustZone, but I cannot find any examples of not using TrustZone.

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-create-a-ipv4-netxduo-ethernet-udp-application-for/ta-p/636588

Are there any simple examples or setup instructions?

2 REPLIES 2
STea
ST Employee

Hello @Nao05215 ,

Did you have a look at the examples in the github repo? they contain examples on H563 without Trustzone.
You can also take a look at the configuration done with this article Creating a dual IPv6 & IPv4 NetXDuo UDP applicatio... - STMicroelectronics Community. and inspire from it as a starting point.

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Nao05215
Associate

Hello. @STea 

Thank you for your response.
I cloned the github repository and built & ran the Nx_UDP_Echo_Server project.
There is nothing wrong with the build.
However, I get an Error at line 307 "tx_semaphore_get" in app_netxduo.c and the IP address is not resolved.
I have no problem with fixed IP without DHCP, but I am trying with no changes to the project.

/* wait until an IP address is ready */
  if(tx_semaphore_get(&DHCPSemaphore, NX_APP_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT) != TX_SUCCESS)
  {
    /* USER CODE BEGIN DHCPSemaphore get error */
    Error_Handler();

/* USER CODE END DHCPSemaphore get error */
  }

I apologize for using DeepL as I do not speak English.