cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with LCD in STM32H747I-DISCOVERY

brunamark
Associate III

I'm new to this STM32 world and I'm actually trying to use the LCD on board STM32H747I-Discovery. I've search for the documentation and drivers but I didn't find any information how to use LCD. Also, I want to try wiring B-CAMS-OMV to display on LCD but I didn't find any further information about that on the drivers too. I'll appreciate if anyone else can help me with this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @brunamark ,

You can find:

-Documents for STM32H747I-Disco board in this link.

-Drivers and examples in STM32CubeH7 package.

I think DCMI and FP-AI-VISION1 examples can help you to use STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery board and the B-CAMS-OMV camera module.

Note that there are several revisions of the LCD screen the STM32H747-Disco board, for that please take a look to this post to choose the correct driver.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @brunamark ,

You can find:

-Documents for STM32H747I-Disco board in this link.

-Drivers and examples in STM32CubeH7 package.

I think DCMI and FP-AI-VISION1 examples can help you to use STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery board and the B-CAMS-OMV camera module.

Note that there are several revisions of the LCD screen the STM32H747-Disco board, for that please take a look to this post to choose the correct driver.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.