cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32u575rit6 qspi driver

Prakash_Raj1994
Associate II

Hi,

I am using Cubemax version 6.8.0 for driver generation after configuring QSPI i am not able see any QSPI related driver in stm32ide Version: 1.12.0

Regards,

Prakash R

5 REPLIES 5
Prakash_Raj1994
Associate II

please let me to know any example related to stm32u575rit QSPI 

Regards,

Prakash R

FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Prakash_Raj1994 and welcome to ST Community,

Would you provide more details about the use case? your hardware configuration? the external memory/device used?

For instance, OSPI examples are provided, so you can use them and configure your QSPI target.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

hello,

W25Q16JVZPIQ this is flash memory i am interfacing with stm32u575rit6.. I configure QSPI driver generated for ospi.  can you give any example to get device id.

regards,

Prakash R 

Hello again @Prakash_Raj1994 

Unfortunately, we cannot provide all the examples. You can try implementing it yourself. If you face any issue, we are here to help.  

You need to check the datasheet first. 

FBelaid_0-1696504515970.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Example of READID command dispatch on STM32U5 OCTOSPI to QSPI Winbond / Micron / Macronix NOR Flash devices.  https://github.com/cturvey/stm32extldr/blob/main/ospi_qspi_readid.c

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..