cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card Not Working (FR_NOT_READY) on Cube IDE Version 1.12.0

AA.27
Associate II

Hi, I have STM32F413VHT6 board and trying to use FATFS and SDIO card slot, but f_mount returns FR_NOT_READY. i worked in 1 bit mode is working perfectly but SDIO in 4 bit mode f_mount return FR_NOT_READY.i am using below code for both 1 bit and 4 bit mode i am changing the clock divider value 4 to 10 and check clock divider in 96 also 4 bit is not working.

Any ideas what is the issue and how to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AA.27​ ,

Is your project generated with STM32CubeMX?

If yes, could you please check that the workaround provided in this thread: SDCARD does not work (FR_NOT_READY) when migrating from FW_F4 V1.27.0 to newer FW_F4 V1.27.1.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You describe a chip not a board.

Check wiring and trace length for socket.

You have pullups on data and command lines?

Debug at DISKIO/SDIO level.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AA.27
Associate II

i received this error

#define HAL_SD_ERROR_REQUEST_NOT_APPLICABLE  SDMMC_ERROR_REQUEST_NOT_APPLICABLE /*!< Error when command request is not applicable         */  

i checked both pullup and no pullup and trace length of the socket also correct.

i am using NUCLEO-F413ZH board. In my SDIO card reader pullup resister available.

i am using 32GB micro SDHC card class 1.This is my SD card reader0693W00000bhHsoQAE.jpg

CKugl.1
Senior II

I am getting the same error. what was your solution? thank you!

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AA.27​ ,

Is your project generated with STM32CubeMX?

If yes, could you please check that the workaround provided in this thread: SDCARD does not work (FR_NOT_READY) when migrating from FW_F4 V1.27.0 to newer FW_F4 V1.27.1.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.