cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help programming USB FS on Nucleo-F303RE. using pins A11 and A12 and connecting via an exposed USB cable using wires for direct connection to the GPIO's

Robert.Ramon
Associate II

I believe the programming code might be missing something. I was missing external 1.5K pull up resistors, but I added them and the device is recognized over USB.

I would like code references, to implement mass storage mode, with SD card (via SPI).

2 REPLIES 2
Kamil Duljas
Senior III

English please. Even when I use translator I don't understand ​your question

Dudo
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Robert.Ramon​ and welcome to the Community 🙂 ,

Thanks to develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you.

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.  

Here is the translation of your post using Google translate:

I need help programming USB FS on Nucleo-F303RE. using pins A11 and A12 and connecting via an exposed USB cable using wires for direct connection to the GPIO's

I believe that programming code may be missing, as the external 1.5K pull up resistors I added. I tested to do HID, Virtual COMport and Mass Storage, none gave a signal.

I would like examples of Mass Storage and COMPort to check if I missed something, or if suddenly it's jumpers on this core board that are incorrect.

The DFU_Standalone example is available in STM32CubeF3, this example has been tested with STM32F303RE-Nucleo Rev C board. Please check the STM32F303RE-Nucleo Rev C Set-up in the readme file.

Also, MSC_Standalone and CDC_Standalone examples can help you, these examples has been tested with STMicroelectronics STM32373C-EVAL RevB evaluation boards and can be easily tailored to any other supported device and development board.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.