cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Where can I find code example for my b-l462e-cell1 ?

JZaya.1
Associate II

I really have hard time finding any demonstration on your website, in particular on this page you mention that "All the binaries provided are available at: \Projects\<STM32 board name>\Demonstrations\<Demonstration name>\Binaries\" but where exactly is this Project Folder?

To be more specific, I would like example of:

• Writing on the OLED display (Communication through SPI3 but with what functions ?)
  • Sending SMS
  • Connecting to Wifi and sending email

Best

8 REPLIES 8

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-cellular.html

Unpack the ZIP file

STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V7.0.0\Projects\B-L462E-CELL1\Demonstrations\Nx_TCP_Echo_Client\Binaries\l462_modemip.bin

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks for your prompt reply, so excited to open it tomorrow ! :)​

JZaya.1
Associate II

Thanks. It seems that all main.c files have an empty while, however I am looking for code examples where could I find them ?

Hi @JZaya.1​ ,

Code examples should be available in the package X-Cube-Cellular.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for your reply @Amel NASRI]. I do not see where the demo code is.

In this folder: en.x-cube-cellular_v7-0-0_v7.0.0\STM32CubeExpansion_CELLULAR_V7.0.0\Projects\B-L462E-CELL1\Demonstrations\Nx_TCP_Echo_Client_PPP\Core\Src

I would expect demo code to be in the main.c but its while is empty 0693W00000KcFyMQAV.png

I think you can find the code in:

Nx_TCP_Echo_Client\Applications\Nx_TCP_Echo_Client\tcp_echo_client.c

In the main.c file you'll only find code that will start up the RTOS and initialize software/hardware components.

@AdVs​ 

There is no such file

Nx_TCP_Echo_Client\Applications\Nx_TCP_Echo_Client\tcp_echo_client.c

@JZaya.1​  you'll need to open the project on the stm32cube ide

0693W00000aIvpaQAC.png