cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you provide example of stm32h743 eval 2 lwip (tcp_echo_client) ioc file

ET.2
Associate III

I found a link as following

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/STM32H743I-EVAL/Applications/LwIP

I use tcp_echo_client to test on my stmh743eval 2 board, flashing and running is ok, but it doesnt include ioc file , i hardly to use it to migrate to my own app with new project.

could you share all ioc files of the project example, that would be very useful. thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @ET.2​ ,

I advise you, when you configurated the ethernet project, to refer to the instructions shared in the readme file and to follow the steps described in this FAQ: How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working.

This FAQ may help you to configure your project in STM32CubeMX.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Kaouthar,

I have tried many time with the link you porvode, it never work, that is why I am looking for altantive way tcp_echo_client as possible solution if it can fix my problem. That is why ioc is useful for me.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @ET.2​ ,

Please follow this article "Ethernet not working on STM32H7x3", it may resolve your problem.

I recommend you to get inspired from the available STM32H743_Nucleo_ETH ioc file. This example supported the STM32H743_Nucleo board but you can refer to this file to configurate your lwip.ioc with for STM32H743_Eval2 board.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.