cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy a STLinkV3 MODS board ?

AIM65
Associate III

I designed a pcb adapter for this board in order to use it with my V2 based project, I’ll received soon this pcb from JLCPCB but I find no way to buy a board :

ST website distributor stock informations are wrong,

Digikey as 0 in stock

Farnell has’nt got the product registered

Could ST sell me one via its shop or where can I find one ?, as a person not a corporate.

thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

But as reported before, Stlinkv3 e.g. with pyocd does not connect to running targets while Stlinkv2 does. Connect under reset works, but that way you loos program state.

Thanks Amel,

Mouser received 43 boards today, but they immediately disappeared, some orders were pending....arghhh.

They plan to receive 51 soon, so I placed my order and cross finger...

does ST plan to release schematics of those boards ?

Mouser US had 40 this morning, 35 now, ordered a handful, should be delivered by Thursday

I do have some of the V3/MINI boards on hand.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AIM65
Associate III

I've seen your post, went back to mouser site and yes , 30 are now available, so my order will be processed tomorow and I'll finally receive my board soon...hope that FeDex won't stop operation in my area due to CoviD19.

Early this morning, when I saw the 43 board arrived at Mouser the site told me 0 available, I then called then and they told boards were already reserevd by customer. This was wrong, it was too early in the morning (US) , the board we're just not available for dispatch, not for delivery. It should be alright now and I'll be able able to test my breakout board for STLINK.