Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-link V2 not working with STM32Cube Programmer V 2.8.0

KJagt.1
Associate II

HI Everyone

I have ST-LINK/V2 . its working with STM32 ST-LINK Utility V4.6.0

But whenever I using ST-LINK/V2 with STM32Cube Programmer V 2.8.0. ST-LINK/V2 not detect and not able to download program Even STM32cube Programmer can't recognized either ST-LINK/V2 connected or not.

#STM32CubeProgrammer​ 

#ST-LINK

Please Help Me

20 REPLIES 20
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @KJagt.1​, to the community!

Could you please add a photo of your ST-LINK/V2 here, preferably with front and back?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

0693W00000WIGswQAH.jpg0693W00000WIGtfQAH.jpg

Thank you, they look ok.

Can you please upgrade your STM32CubeProgrammer to the latest version and check again?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

That's a very old version of STM32 Cube Programmer

You might also need contemporary firmware in the ST-LINK to operate properly with specific applications and versions thereof.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

0693W00000WIH3QQAX.pnghello now using STM32Cube Programmer 2.11.0

Try:

• firmware update (light blue button on the right)
  • another USB cable

Here it doesn't seem to see the device at all.

It shows up in Device Manager?

It has current drivers?

You have any AV or policy blocking USB MSC type devices, ie USB Flash sticks in a corporate laptop, etc.

Avoid USB hubs, or docking stations.

Avoid Virtual Machines, or check settings / sharing of USB resources.

Try different/better cables

Try different USB ports

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Mike_ST
ST Employee

Hello,

From pictures, and because they are not working, there is a high chance those are clones.

Could you please share athourized ST supplier list in India, it will helpful to me

Thank you