cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H743ZI default jumper position

suhfi
Associate II

hello, could you please tell me where the default jumper wires be placed on the board h743zi2. quick response is much appreciated as i am in a hurry with the deadline. pictures of the board are much needed while answering.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are no jumpers on the bottom. Only solder bridges.

The only jumpers on the bottom are connected on GNDs connectors as "spare"  jumpers for future use.

From the user manual of the board (Figure 1 and 2):

SofLit_0-1726219255929.png

In any case, you need to check the user manual of the board for each default position: jumpers and solder bridges.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You can see that in the image of the board's presentation page:

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-h743zi.html

But you need to provide a description of your problem.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @suhfi 

You need to follow this getting started table:

STTwo32_0-1726218272353.png

together with the board picture:

STTwo32_1-1726218306594.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

okay, thank you for response.
it would be more appreciated when you send the photo of the back view also of the board. The problem is i am not sure if i dropped some jumpers or not.

There are no jumpers on the bottom. Only solder bridges.

The only jumpers on the bottom are connected on GNDs connectors as "spare"  jumpers for future use.

From the user manual of the board (Figure 1 and 2):

SofLit_0-1726219255929.png

In any case, you need to check the user manual of the board for each default position: jumpers and solder bridges.