cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use a project on stm32g070 and cubeide but i have a problem before start the project, to connect the board it say : no device found on target

STM32folk
Associate II

any help with this problem? 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @STM32folk​,

Please try to keep the title as a short description of your request and provide more details in the main question core.

It seems your problem is similar to the STM32F769 Discovery board - STLink does't detected the main MCU thread.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @STM32folk​,

Please try to keep the title as a short description of your request and provide more details in the main question core.

It seems your problem is similar to the STM32F769 Discovery board - STLink does't detected the main MCU thread.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

Is this a custom board?

Suggests a connectivity or power issue with how the debug connection is facilitated.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..