cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use GPDMA in stm32h563zit6

Berlin-raj123
Associate II

Hi,

I'm trying to interface audio output to the STM32H563ZIT6 microcontroller. I want to use GPDMA1 with the DAC, but I don't know how to configured GPDMA1 on STM32 CUBE IDE. Can anyone help me, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Berlin-raj123 ,

Please refer to this article on how to to configure the GPDMA using STM32CubeIDE: How to configure the GPDMA - STMicroelectronics Community and to How to use the GPDMA for STM32 MCUs application note.

May DAC_SignalsGeneration example can help you. This example explains How to use the DAC peripheral to generate several signals using the DMA controller and the DAC internal wave generator.

I hope this help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Berlin-raj123 ,

Please refer to this article on how to to configure the GPDMA using STM32CubeIDE: How to configure the GPDMA - STMicroelectronics Community and to How to use the GPDMA for STM32 MCUs application note.

May DAC_SignalsGeneration example can help you. This example explains How to use the DAC peripheral to generate several signals using the DMA controller and the DAC internal wave generator.

I hope this help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.