cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H750 Discovery board - STLINK v3

BHure.1
Associate III

Hello, Got a stm32H750B discovery board and it kills me as i don't fully understand.

I managed to understand a bit with the help of clive, as right now when i try to connect with STLINk v2 on the SWD connection i get a STM32F72X chip recognised (not the board itself).

Is it possible to flash this chip in order to make it the board functional again?

Thanks,

Bogdan

5 REPLIES 5

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000LDcWOSA1/stm32cubeprogrammer-is-not-recognizing-the-board-instead-of-stm32h750-it-says-the-device-is-wrong-as-well-it-says-stm32f72xstm32f73x-although-it-is-stm32h750what-can-i-do

Had you erased the F723?

Does the PC currently recognize the ST-LINK/V3 when plugged into CN14?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BHure.1
Associate III

The F723 seems to be empty.

PC does not recognise the STLINK. when i plug the usb inside the STLK connector, there is no activity - the LD4 should be lighted, but it is dead.

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

Did you perhaps not remove JP3 and the F723 is still under reset?

BHure.1
Associate III

No, JP3 is unset.

Tried to reset F723 by setting JP3. It is under reset, but still no difference :(.

It is very likely i removed the firmware on F723. Don't know how i managed to do that. Tried several times to force H7 to reset bootloader, however it does not work.

Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

I am quite sure the STLinkV3 bootloader is RDP1 protected. From V37 on, the SWD access to the F723 is closed. Try to access the F723 via CN5 with another adapter.

However I guess you somehow applied voltage above VCC of some F723 pin and that killed the F723...