cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOARD STM32 NUCLEO-F334R8

macam1
Associate II

i am using nucleo-f334r8 and when i connect to the laptop the MCU is hot but the voltage on the VDD does not exceed 3.36V. I want to use another MCU therefore I want to use the DEBUGGER (top part) also what should I unplug (jamper) or should I connect?

board nucleo.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @macam1 

I think this post should be helpful for you. On your case, CN2 connecter should be off.

Screenshot_2024-08-23-08-57-12-64_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @macam1 

I think this post should be helpful for you. On your case, CN2 connecter should be off.

Screenshot_2024-08-23-08-57-12-64_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

yes, I have done that, but the MCU is still hot, I want to use another MCU outside of the built-in MCU but I need to disconnect the connection between the debugger and the built-in MCU. I have removed the jumper on the ST_link. I wonder if there are still other jumpers that need to be removed?

Everything you need to do is mentionned on the part 6.2.4 of the UM1724.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32