cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download Software

Mahmoud_Awad
Associate

I'm trying to download a software, but a message appears "This software is not available for download". But when I sign out and try to download as a guest I receive a link in my inbox and the download starts. how can I solve this issue to download directly while I'm signed in to ST?

8 REPLIES 8
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Mahmoud_Awad and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I've been able to download this firmware package will i'm loged in. Could you please try on a privet navigation.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @STTwo-32 ,
I tried using InPrivate Mode. still the same problem.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

I'm able to download this Firmware on my side:

STTwo32_0-1711894721258.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm trying to find a final solution for the problem. I need to download several files and this issue is happening with all files not just this firmware.

Thanks in advance.

So maybe you should try with a VPN , if your in a country with not allowed download.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I tried with my work VPN "German VPN" and tried without the VPN "Egypt IP". couldn't download in both cases.

I can confirm that the issue still persists when trying to download the CubeIDE software, i've already been logged in and it still doesn't allow me to download

Hi, hope that U r Ok, please i had the same issue ,and i can't download the stm32cubeide , and tried many ways but can't get it , and i think , that my country is forbidden to get it , so i tried using VPN , and it's luckily accept the request , but due to it's size the downloading didn't get completed , so please can you get me the ide